Thursday, January 19, 2012

What's the best performance chip to get for my 95 Mazda Miata?

What's the best performance chip to get for my 95 Mazda Miata 1.8LWhat's the best performance chip to get for my 95 Mazda Miata?
Go to slrmotorsports.com



you can get up to a 60hp gain with this chip and improved fuel economy.What's the best performance chip to get for my 95 Mazda Miata?
If you are into tinkering (finding the best settings), I would suggest a "Bipes Unit" from Bell Engineering.

One of the best sites to check out information on this (IMHO) is "Grassroot Motorsports", they have done several project Miata's and back issues can provide a wealth of knowledge about what worked for them, much of the information on these project cars is on line.

Another place to check is with flying Miata, the online dyno charts on upgrades is useful in making the final choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment