Thursday, January 19, 2012

Whats the best exhaust system to get for my 95 Mazda Miata 1.8 litter?

I鈥檓 not jut looking for performance, Im also looking for the best sounding exhaust system. I鈥檓 debating whether I should get the Borla system or the Maganaflow.Whats the best exhaust system to get for my 95 Mazda Miata 1.8 litter?
If you search youtube for sound bites off of these exhaust systems, you will find out more about what they sound like before you buyWhats the best exhaust system to get for my 95 Mazda Miata 1.8 litter?
After checking youtube for some audio bytes, I went with Racing Beat for my FC3S RX-7. they're a little more pricey but it's worth it to know that it's THICK stainless steel. One of the two mufflers weighs 25lbs alone.



Here's a clip of my car before, with the rusted-through original catback and missing one muffler: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ptk_PhU3T鈥?/a>



Here it is with the RB catback: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QerExSUz2鈥?/a>



www.racingbeat.com is their site. Check out their offerings for you car and you'll most likely be pleased with anything you get from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment