Thursday, January 19, 2012

When can I put the top down on my new MIATA?

So far it has been nothing but snow here.....and i can hardly wait to put the top down on my new car and go topless in the sun! Will I like it? Any advice from other Miata owners?When can I put the top down on my new MIATA?
There is a reason we have kept our Miata for so long, having the top down is great therapy. It reminds one that life is worth living. You may not understand that near as well as we do. It is part of what has helped my wife deal with cancer and its treatments.

Putting the top down and driving mountain roads takes away pain that no pain killer can touch.

If it does that much for her, how much more can it do for some one who is healthy!

Who says you have to wait for the snow to clear? Bundle up and go for a slow ride!

So far we have been caught is rainstorms (not showers), tornado and even snow fall with the top down. Now the snow was planed the other were with out much if any warning. Every one of those events was fun in its own special way. Yes we get looks, but life is about living and not about what others may think!When can I put the top down on my new MIATA?
When can you put your top down? Well that's up to the weather... Will you like it? That's up to you, but most people do. Advice? Don't put the top down while you're driving! The whole roof can rip apart from the car.When can I put the top down on my new MIATA?
Put it down right now. Cold? Crank up the heat.



When is the BEST time to put the top down? In the fall, at night, driving through a 2-lane mountain road, with the Stones' "Gimme Shelter" cranking.

No comments:

Post a Comment