Saturday, January 14, 2012

Can my baby sit in the passenger seat in my 93 Miata?

I wanna take my 2 month old baby to another city, but I drive a Miata, which is a 2-seater convertible.

I'm thinking if she can sit in the passenger seat without a baby car seat.

and do you guys think i should leave the convertible top down or up?Can my baby sit in the passenger seat in my 93 Miata?
Put the car seat in the front seat. I don't think you can get a ticket for babies in the front of a 2 seater car. A 2 month old can barely hold up their head so what makes you think you can put him/her in the seat with no car seat. I think you should keep the top up because to much wind takes away their breath and makes it hard for them to breathe.
go for it, be sure to drive past a few staties too!Can my baby sit in the passenger seat in my 93 Miata?
You should go to jail for even joking about that.
I know that you are not serious about this question, but I will humor you.



No, you cannot put your 2 month old in the passenger side your miata without a car seat, and even if you decide to do this (which is against the law), you have to leave the convertible top up!Can my baby sit in the passenger seat in my 93 Miata?
No, Britney, she can't. There are laws against that. Go back to rehab. Guess K-Fed will get custody of the kids.
you have to be kidding.



that is the stupidest thing i have ever read in my life. you could go to jail if pulled over like that.



please dont tell me you are serious.
thanks for the two points just to tell you that you need to find better things to do
your baby will hurl all over your car...
Lol the part that made me laugh was when you asked if you should leave the top down or up. Definitely down, that way if you get into an accident at least the baby may have a chance to fly out and land on a soft patch of grass.
Not at all funny. Grow up.
WOW! You really don't need to be a father. Wanting to take your baby in the front seat. If that's not bad enough, you want to take her without the car seat. This must be a joke.
This has to be another stupid question right???

Why wouldnt you sell that car and buy an appropriate car when you were expecting your baby?

You need a car seat and in the back of your car!!

If you have to top down the baby will take in too much air and die!

I hope this is a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment