Saturday, January 14, 2012

How do I reach the back of radio in a Mazda Miata 2006-2008?

I want to install an iPod integration kit that plugs into the back of the factory (BOSE) radio and I want to know how to reach the back of the radio.



I am looking for instructions on how to either remove the center console or the face plates around the radio to then remove it and reach the back of the unit.



I've only found instructions on how to do this in either older miatas or other mazda models.



Any help is much appreciated.How do I reach the back of radio in a Mazda Miata 2006-2008?
You have to pop the trim from around the middle console. To get it all the way off the center trim is also gonna have to be popped loose. Then you will need to unbolt the receiver and slide it out to plug in the cable, if your receiver has the ability to in the first place.How do I reach the back of radio in a Mazda Miata 2006-2008?
the guy above me is guessing the radio dont have any where any bolts that you can unluck and take the radio out, the sorround trim has pins so you have pull it out



and the radio has smalls holes from you will use small flat screw drivers and hold the inner pin and pull the radio out is a bit trickyHow do I reach the back of radio in a Mazda Miata 2006-2008?
This is the answer: You have to pop the trim from around the middle console. To get it all the way off the center trim is also gonna have to be popped loose. Then you will need to unbolt the receiver and slide it out to plug in the cable, if your receiver has the ability to in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment