Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Does anyone know where I can find an OEM exhaust manifold for a 91 Miata?

I've got a cracked pipe right at the collector and it can't be repaired. I've looked online and at local parts stores but no one carries it and I'm afraid of sticker shock if I get it from the dealer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Does anyone know where I can find an OEM exhaust manifold for a 91 Miata?
Check the wreckers on this site.http://car-part.com/Does anyone know where I can find an OEM exhaust manifold for a 91 Miata?
I found one place that has quite a selection. Check out the source below.Does anyone know where I can find an OEM exhaust manifold for a 91 Miata?
Run A search on E-Bay, Craigs List, would be the first ones I would first check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment