Saturday, January 14, 2012

How do you change the negative battery cable for a 2000 mazda miata?

The other day the tire cross fell on the battery and my battery is located on the back in my trunk and cause the negative battery cable to burn I was wondering if I could just change it out or just black tape the whole thing, and how to go about doing so.How do you change the negative battery cable for a 2000 mazda miata?
I would change it, it should be pretty short and connect to the body close by. But you could tape it or even get brush on insulation to coat it with.How do you change the negative battery cable for a 2000 mazda miata?
Have the neg cable replaced and have your battery checked out. Usually the neg battery cable is not a hard job you likely can do it yourself. Call up a jobber and order in the cable and change it out.How do you change the negative battery cable for a 2000 mazda miata?
I would change it using a wrench

No comments:

Post a Comment