Thursday, January 19, 2012

How much would a good paint job for my mazda miata cost?

Where should I take it, any suggestions. How much would a good paint job for my mazda miata cost?
I have a 19 year old Miata and I really needed to get the metal protected.



I took it to Maaco and it cost about $530 or so.



Was it "good"? It's GREAT compared to what I had on there - oxidized red/pink "paint" that was almost to metal.



Am I satisfied? Yes. It's fine for what I needed it for.



Will it last? I hope so. I had clear-coat put on and I'm trying to keep it waxed.How much would a good paint job for my mazda miata cost?
It all depends on how much you want to spend, Do you want a "mom and pop" body shop to do it or do you want a good professional finish. It also depends on the condition of your vehicle's body and the prep work that has to be done to your vehicle body prior to painting. The color of paint you want to use also has an effect on price. (red colors are the most expensive) No one on here will be able to give you a estimate or where to take it. Some of that research can only be done by you.How much would a good paint job for my mazda miata cost?
600-1000 bucks go to different places and look at the other painted cars to see what kind of work they do if they want your business and have nothing to hide it shouldnt be a prob.

No comments:

Post a Comment