Thursday, January 19, 2012

How do I connect my ipod to my Miata mx5?

theres no play to connect an auxilary chord..so what do I do?

I don't want to go all out and by a radio transmitter thing for my ipod..

and what is the "media" button suppossed to do?

I need help with this!How do I connect my ipod to my Miata mx5?
I replaced my radio.

But my Miata/s are 1990 models and an ipod was unheard of then. A cassette drive was the latest in dash unit then.

As for what the Media button does, read the directions! I think it just puts you over to the CD player and switches between AM, FM tuners.How do I connect my ipod to my Miata mx5?
I did the same thing Old Man Dirt did (a fellow 1990 owner) - replaced the radio.



But the little FM transmitter thing is an inexpensive solution.
  • xenon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment