Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Is it possible to replace the plastic window on my 91 Miata?

The seam came apart from the zipper and the plastic is sagging now. Is it cheaper to have that repaired or replace the whole top?Is it possible to replace the plastic window on my 91 Miata?
To be honest, it is time to replace the top anyway. After all these years, you have gotten good service out of it. Go for the top.



good luck.Is it possible to replace the plastic window on my 91 Miata?
If the stitching is getting that weak, I would recommend replacement of the top. It's probably the original and that would make it 16 years old.Is it possible to replace the plastic window on my 91 Miata?
If the plastic is still intact, then the the top could be repaired - now saying that, the labor to do so would probably end up costing nearly as much as replacing the whole thing, so I would recommend a new top (if you can't repair it yourself).
  • barometer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment